Yo

General discussion about WoW and public inquiries can be posted here.

Yo

Postby Geddoe » Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:38 pm

Long time no chat to all you guys. Got a question. Has something wierd been going on with my account? I realize I haven't even played in ages, but been getting what I thought was spam emails saying that there was a possible security issue with my account. Then today got another email in my spam folder saying it was a final notice of it. Out of curiosity checked my account and Blizzard had perma disabled it. So if someone could just let me know if something lame has happened that would be awesome. Like....is Geddoe even on the server anymore or something crazy like that?
Geddoe

Postby Sparty » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:19 pm

Yep the account was hacked a few months ago I believe. Still on server, last played December 6th.
Sparty
Guild Master

Postby Geddoe » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:39 pm

Well balls. Thanks for the info Sparty. Pretty sure that wasn't me. I did log in once while Blizz was promoting 10 free days to try to catch some people I hadn't talked to in a while, but it was well before Dec. Guess I had a keylogger at the time. Hope whoever it was didn't cause any trouble, I know I was still guilded last time I logged in.

Now to hope I can save it so I can actually come back for Cataclysm.
Geddoe

Return to General