Rip Raiding

General discussion about WoW and public inquiries can be posted here.

Rip Raiding

Postby Davien » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:41 pm

While I feel bad for dropping my app. Today I was offered a promotion at work. I had a feeling it was coming for a week or two, and with Legion raiding going on four nights and how busy I currently am I don't think I can offer the commitment required to raid with Death Jesters any longer. When I applied back in April I was still finishing up school, and you guys had three nights advertised. When it was announced that we were bumping it up to four nights I tried to imagine making it work, but after how busy it was the past month I cannot see myself being able to commit that much time on top of work, and life outside of WoW. I have thoroughly enjoyed raiding with a number of you guys in my time here. I have made a lot of new friends, and If Bran still plans to run a Saturday night run and has some extra room I would be absolutely down.

Some Shoutouts:

Bran - You are probably the nicest person I have met in this game I have truly enjoyed raiding with you and playing many late night games of Overwatch :)

Lirchy - Potatos need love too! I really enjoyed our Diablo time, and I hope that we play again in the new season! I also hope to see you in the Saturday run :)

Brainded - While I didn't talk to you much I also really enjoyed raiding with you :)

Firemancer - Suuuuuuuh Dude

Roshhi - Between you and Bran I really enjoyed both of your raid leading and strats. Also another awesome player and someone I really enjoyed playing Overwatch with as well :)

Panzar - We didn't talk much at first, but now we Boiz. I learned a lot from you man. Come on 99 stack dream in Legion. You got dis.

Jungle - Another great player. I really enjoyed raiding with you and playing Overwatch. I will save you from all of the Harambes next time!

Marxman - While I never got to play with you
Spoiler:

While I probably left quite a few of you out you are not forgotten. I love all you guys :) I plan to stay here for Legion since I have made so many friends here. So hit me up if you guys need anything or want to play some Overwatch!
Davien

Re: Rip Raiding

Postby Jungle » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:25 am

Good luck with your promotion home slice!
Jungle of the jungle of the jungle
Jungle

Postby Vicfirthxd » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:38 am

When I started my first real job after college I quit playing WoW to focus on my job. Its a tough decision especially when you've worked hard and found a community you enjoyed playing with. Good luck man, I hope you are successful with this job!
Vicfirthxd

Postby Sparty » Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:56 pm

Congrats on the promotion, real life comes first and I know you'll still be around in guild :)
Sparty
Guild Master

Postby Brainded » Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:08 pm

Huge congrats on the level up IRL! I am looking forward to hanging out with you moving forward and hope to see you tearing it up in the weekend team.

Don't be a stranger, it was a pleasure to raid with you!
Brainded
Retired

Postby Roshi » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:06 pm

Grats on the promotion! I'm sure I'll see you in-game/Overwatch and hanging out more.
Roshi
Officer

Postby Firemancer » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:16 pm

ASUHH dude, you will be missed. Congratz again.
"Bring back meme-spike"
Firemancer

Postby Zarania » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:47 pm

Congratz on the promotion!
Zarania
Retired

Postby Branhista » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:08 pm

Congrats on the promotion, I'm glad you're sticking around Djs and we'll definitely see you around on the weekends!
Branhista

Postby Midgette » Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:32 am

Congrats on real life successes. Glad you are sticking around!
Midgette

Postby Psykomantis » Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:23 pm

congrats man
Psykomantis
Retired

Return to General