! Thanks !

General discussion about WoW and public inquiries can be posted here.

! Thanks !

Postby Kiaransalee » Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:50 pm

Hi DJs!!
First order, gratz on Nef and all the persuant loots that will come from BWL. Good thing, too, seeing as how AQ should be out soon.

Speaking of AQ; DJs, your officers, and Nebshar specifically are owed some very humble thanks by all of CM, and Stormrage alike. It was a supremely selfless act to decide to team up and approach this from another angle (as allies) and I'm fairly certain that no amount of thank yous will feel like enough for a while. It took a lot of strong will to decide to partner for the server's benefit, and it really paid off in the end. Thanks for the untold hours you spent farming, and for the support and supplies that went towards completing the quest line. It was an awesome show of team effort, and in the end, we all benefit. Thanks very much for trusting in us, I hope that we can continue to thrive with such strong alliances.

Best wishes, and many thanks,
-Kia
Kiaransalee

Postby Sillybean » Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:09 pm

<3 Kia

This was definately something that people needed to step back and say "Hey this isnt a guild vs guild race this is a server vs server race"

Getting this done faster benefits the entire server and I am honored to team up with you guys!
Sillybean
Retired

Postby Veridious » Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:47 am

Now, for linen! hehe :P
Veridious
Retired

Postby Sparty » Thu Jan 12, 2006 1:18 pm

I dont think thank yous are really necessary but appreciated nonetheless. I'm sure that neither guild would have been able to do it as easily and quickly on their own without allies. We both did it for the server and to encourage server progression, not to gear a main tank up :) Look forward to the competition soon in AQ :)
Sparty
Guild Master

Postby Minstrel » Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:43 pm

Thanks for the good sentiment, roll on AQ! :twisted:
Minstrel

Return to General