the emerald dream is sticky....

General discussion about WoW and public inquiries can be posted here.

the emerald dream is sticky....

Postby Jutah » Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:26 pm

salutations and roast beef, my elune's firm silken luxurious thighs wrap around you as she rides you like a lvl 40 with a brand new mount, blood for the blood god and skulls for the skull throne....wait, wrong game... the ladies call me "oh god" but you can call me big J cause i know i have a feral problem, i just like the fur, and so forth (longest hi ever...)

see ya'll been busy. arent we all...good news though, i AM graduating ^_^ ...didnt think i was gonna. im also participating in the ceremony (for those who are still in guild and in statesboro) bout this time next week. after that, someone is gonna have to mark me as active and change my tag back to prostitot =^_^=

the furball cometh on dec 9th!

in the meantime, ive got finals to spank, may buddha wax your way to victory
Jutah
Retired

Postby Sillybean » Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:58 pm

good to here from ya man, cant wait to have your feral arse back
Sillybean
Retired

Postby Miav » Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:13 pm

Jutah!

Can't wait to have ya back, See ya soon :)
Maiev: "My long hunt is finally over. Today, Justice will be done!"
Miav
Officer

Postby Alastriel » Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:02 pm

grats on graduating from good ol' GSU. Just don't almost fall when getting your diploma like I did.
Alastriel
Retired

Postby Sillybean » Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:07 pm

Alastriel wrote:grats on graduating from good ol' GSU. Just don't almost fall when getting your diploma like I did.

lol I saw that it was pretty funny... actually I think my sister-in-law has it on vid as well.... I'll post a copy later.
Sillybean
Retired

Postby Zyd » Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:32 pm

Hey Jutah, I was playing AB yesterday, and I mistook a Druid in Cat Form for a Hunter Pet.. Honestly. Losse's first words, "Jutah would kill you!"
Zyd

Postby Jutah » Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:30 am

ugh, i still remember arthane doing that when i was trying to get my idol of cat form -_- he thought i was the hunter's pet (bear). i remember my reply "dude, its the beginning of BRD, your a paladin, why would i need to tank?"

note to non druids: look for the markings on the shoulders!
Jutah
Retired

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 17, 2006 3:18 am

Jutah wrote:ugh, i still remember arthane doing that when i was trying to get my idol of cat form -_- he thought i was the hunter's pet (bear). i remember my reply "dude, its the beginning of BRD, your a paladin, why would i need to tank?"

note to non druids: look for the markings on the shoulders!

lol yeah

Return to General