TK raid ID, only Kael left

General discussion about WoW and public inquiries can be posted here.

TK raid ID, only Kael left

Postby Jashlan » Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:59 pm

Hi guys, this is Jashlan from Affliction.

I have a TK raid ID that one of our GMs, Knersus, gave me permission to use since the reset is tomorrow. Only Kael'thas is up.

I've been trying to complete my T5 four piece set bonus for quite some time now, since it's such a great boost for moonkin dps. My luck has been rather terrible. We either don't down the boss that week, or we don't get any defender tokens, as we once again saw tonight with Vashj (hero and champion).

We unfortunately had no time in our usual raiding time to go do Kael. So I'm coming to you guys, hoping that you'll be interested in going to say hi to Kael quick before the reset.

You guys can raid lead, and take the loot. All I ask is, that if a defender token drops that I may grab it to finally complete my set bonus.

It's understandable if you guys can't of course, this is really short notice. I suppose with 2.4 around the corner it will be easier for me to finally get that bonus, but after spending months in SSC and TK I've gotten a little impatient :P

Thanks
Jash
Jashlan

Postby Jashlan » Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:12 pm

I'd just like to add that if you guys decide to do this before the reset, that you can choose the time. I'm on holiday at the moment, so I don't really have to sleep tonight. (11:10pm here right now)
Jashlan

Postby Sparty » Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:13 pm

Theres been a post made about this on our internal forums, I know where is some interest in this. Although I do not believe any of our regular raid leaders will be on tonight, there may be help from members with your endeavor.
Sparty
Guild Master

Postby Jashlan » Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:24 pm

Let me know if we get a realistic number of people interested. Thanks so much for your time guys!

edit - you can reach me ingame or just let me know here.
Jashlan

Postby Jashlan » Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:17 pm

Alright I'm going to assume that there wasn't enough interest to fill a 25man. That's okay, I'll just wait a little bit longer. Pacth 2.4 will have better odds with triple tokens. I guess I'm going to sleep after all xD

Good luck in Sunwell guys, I'm sure you guys are itching for new content :D
Jashlan

Return to General