An offer for your guild

General discussion about WoW and public inquiries can be posted here.

An offer for your guild

Postby Huendin » Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:52 am

I have checked out your guild, and it does look like you guys are one of the top guilds on your server. I check out a lot of your members’ gear and achievements and you guys really seem to know your stuff. That is why I would like to invite some of your top members to be a part of a new wow project website, that a bunch of us from several different servers started up. We are looking for the best of the best to be on our staff team.

Basically, our site is going to allow people from all different servers to ask any type of wow related question, and we are going to have a large staff team that specialize in answering certain types of questions(mage department, priest department, achievement department, etc). This will all be done through an advanced ticket system on the staff’s end, and a simple, small form on the user’s end.

I do apologize if this message is unwelcome. I am not trying to spam your forums. I just found your guild to be qualified to be part of this, and this seems to be the best way to reach out to you guys. Please keep in mind, I am not asking your whole guild to volunteer for this, just people that want to, and really know their stuff in the department they are applying to.

If this sounds like something you may be interested in being part of, we would love to have you. Here is the link if you are interested:

http://www.wowremedy.com
Huendin

Postby Midpulse » Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:45 am

We have officially launched on January 1st and the offer still stands.
Midpulse

Postby Bencelot » Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:40 pm

How much does this gig pay?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Bencelot
Retired

Return to General