Sales of Heroic runs

General discussion about WoW and public inquiries can be posted here.

Sales of Heroic runs

Postby zackrampage » Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:18 pm

Hello,

I wanted to inquire about heroic runs. Where may I see prices and until when are they going to be run? As I need to decide whether or not to collect gold on stormrage or not, I would like to know if it is likely or not that when the time comes there will be rums for sale in WoD? Thanks in advance.
zackrampage

Re: Sales of Heroic runs

Postby Shockeirah » Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:27 pm

Hello Zack,

Please click on the link below for your prices :)

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16048

I hope this helps!!
Shockeirah

Postby zackrampage » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:08 pm

Yes thanks. And regards to my other questions?
zackrampage

Postby Ariyana » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:19 pm

zackrampage wrote:Hello,

I wanted to inquire about heroic runs. Where may I see prices and until when are they going to be run? As I need to decide whether or not to collect gold on stormrage or not, I would like to know if it is likely or not that when the time comes there will be rums for sale in WoD? Thanks in advance.

To give you an idea, but a non-binding answer, sale runs typically begin happening after we have a particular instance on complete and total farm, usually around the time we find ourselves disenchanting more gear than we're keeping for upgrades. As for when that is, it all depends on the luck and, of course, the viability of doing a carry and thus, undermanning encounters. Rest assured, if we do future carries in raids, we shall make a public announcement on the realm forums about it with more specific information.
Ariyana
Retired

Postby zackrampage » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:40 pm

Thanks Ariayana, appreciate the responae. How likely tho do you feel these sales runs will occur in WoD? Likely enough fot me to farm gold on a stormrage toon?
zackrampage

Postby Shockeirah » Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:53 pm

It depends on how many other buyers are interested. For this expansion, it's usually once a week. If a carry by us is something you are interested in, yes, you should start saving up. As Ariyana stated previously, there will be mention of it on the public guild forum and realm forums with more detailed information.

Good Luck!
Shockeirah

Postby zackrampage » Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:02 pm

I wont make enough this expansion but for the next one I will and hope you do them :)
zackrampage

Return to General